-->

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Ummah/Nation Is BLEEDING!


Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Author Juwairia

My head is pounding
The sirens sounding
My blood is dripping

My heart is ripping
Why isn't anyone seeing
The fact that this Ummah is bleeding
The injustice prevailing
and the justice failing
The watered down "knowledgeable" ones
Keep telling the gullible ones
that everything is alright
and try to divert them from the fight
Why isn't anyone seeing
The fact that this Ummah is bleeding
The truth will come out
There is no doubt
You can try to shut us up
But we have help from above
Allaah sees all
We Muslims will not fall
You can try to break us apart
Victory was ours from the start
Across the world our Muslim people die
While here at home our Muslim people are blind
I cry out "Ya Allaah! send us our Mahdi soon!
Save us from this doom!"
Why isn't anyone seeing
The fact that our ummah is bleeding!
I try to help my people see
But they just think im crazy
My heart hurts
While their guns burst
Stealing innocent lives
stabbing them with knives
Torturing their souls
Raping them cold
Ya Allah! why aren't my people seeing
The fact that our Ummah is bleeding
We sit here debating
While over seas Muslims are waiting
Can you not hear their cries!
As they watch as a loved one dies!
Can't you people see?!
That our Muslim people bleed?!
They bleed for the sake of Allaah!
Subhan'Allaah!!!
They have no food to eat
No place to sleep
No home to live in
No shoes to walk in
Yet still they take heed
and for the sake of Allah they still bleed
Can you now see?
How our Muslim people bleed?
This is why my heart is ripping
and my blood is dripping
While the sirens are sounding
and my head is pounding

Source :

http://greenbirds.muslimpad.com/2008/05/01/this-ummah-is-bleeding/

--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen,Thumameen.
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen,Thumameen.
 

Twitter

Lajnah bahtsul masail pesantren MUDI mesra

ANEUK LENPIPA